Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday.....~!!!!!

Friday morning wake up....... sick terriable........ suddenly body so hot... fever and flu... gosh.....
but have to go coll ASAP coz got meeting with my groupmate..... so SAnfU....
after meeting went home and sleep....... untill 7. and i cant wait to go MV coz it's the New Toyota Vios Pre-lauching.... ...


reach there tht time MV was crowded and alot people went for the Toyota Roadshow. reach there the first thing i see is Lim Kok Weng Student Paint the New Toyota Vios... kinda wired to me...
hhaha

then enter the main room... WOW>...... i cant believe wat i been waited ad in front of me..... but make me ... disappointed lo..~!! so expansive and not worth la...... haih..... E spec for 79K, G spec for 85K, and S spec for 88K oh my god not worth.Expansive than the old 1.






U see this...... Looks like MYVI la... oh my god... y from Internet and real so much diff 1... and so expansive....









and now u see this colour......... oh my god..~!!!! actually i dont mind the colour la... but i really wan it coz it's nice 4 me.... but mom said... too expansive and not worth since alot things cut down compare with the Old version of Vios, seriously.. it's looks big but inside not much diff.....and i think the Old Vios looks more YENG.

See the DIff??? but this pic Edited... haha


WHen i about to leave there is a sales man walk to me said....... book today la only 3 k for booking fees.... u book now only need to wait 1 mth got car if u wait for 19 oct main launch u need to wait for 4 mth..~!! i was like...... oh my god so rush... can i pay it on the spot?? haha... so i call mom and ask she said let her think about it.... so... haih... KNOW THE ANSWER la is mom said tht..... . then after tht i send MMS to my dad about the car... and he call up again..... not really ok la... look so MYVI.... oh kek sei...~!!! then mom talk to me again.... and said " boy why don we get other car.. Vios not really worth".... tht time i really upsad....

so i called up sis and told her tht mom said dowan to get vios 4 us... and u know wat.... My sis was really happy... and said YES no Vios.... MORE KEK SEI....



my sis really Crazy of Swift.... she dream of tht car and crazy over it....





This is the car tht she want... but not this colour la..... Actually i dont mind driving this car .. coz it's looks cute to me.... but Ian said this car not nice to sit for the passenger...



But yet sis still wan it... and she ask me to go tell mom again next week when back to hometown.. hahaha MOM really Ban this car coz she said no value..... and Spare Parts hardly can find... and my MOM even call this car as SHIT but not SWIFT



But mom told me be4 she wanna get a Myvi SE for us then it's fine enough ad... but i dowan local car....... and Myvi consumption not cheap la.... and some of my frens said MYVI SE looks AH BENG...... kek sei again. haih...~!! i DUno la.... can we just get a better car???? MUMMY can we????? Smth like CIVIC or CAMRY?


wkakakakkak

-[c a r t]-