Friday, January 12, 2007

Thankz...

Thankz my lovely frenz for my 21st buffday celebration...its really an unforgetable memories...but for those who din celebrate with me,NG TONG HAO,u better watch out ya...u owe me a big big present,150 bucks... i'v make 3 buffday wishes,1st wish is all d ppl i know live well n happy,2nd wish is can get good result for my study,3rd wish is secret...haha...


yeah,finally im turning to 21...








thankz cheryl n kel's flamming,eve's long island n oso u guy's italiannise meal...they try to make me drunk but failed to do so...



thankz my dearest biao mei,chwen,eve,yan n oso lip for making d night with full happiness...

thankz all my buddies,u guys brighten up my life n always be there when i feel down n need someone to talk with...n oso i wont forgot about those happy moments...im really appreciate that...im juz feel gladn lucky to have u guys in my life...luv ya...muackkz...