Monday, January 01, 2007

b'dAy XmaS FuN


ok this 2 feller damn like to play with my teddy bear in my car..... somemore wearing same colour so so devil... see their face also know la...!











again... this two girls.!!!!! taking pic with my taz in my car..... ( sounds like my car alot bear in side) hahaha...!!!! so cam HO la....!!! hahahaha


my bday celebration in the curve Redbox.! it was shock when they bring out da cake.. thanks buddies love u guys.. muacks...!!!!!!! so lovely!!!!
my bday cake with 20th years old there ,!!! so coincident... hahaha.... but ended up i ate this la,.!!!
can see us???? hahaha... but wasted my face been blocked by my camera,!!!! haiyo... LAME la.!!! hahaha

what is this girl teying to do??? can some 1 tell me??
wkakakakakkakka


night be4 Xmas Eve....... 4 guys in Bukit Merah!!! hahaha...... I.Z, L.B, CaRT, Ed.



tO bE cONtiNue... Connection something wrong..!!!! ....
-[cart]-