Friday, January 26, 2007

Table For 6

This blog has been peace for so long
Don't know what others are having in their lives
Me!
I'm doing something quite personal recently so didn't update here
I'm busy with some self-exploring and improving lately
But not today
Today finally have the chance to meet up Poh for dinner
After booking her and waiting appointments for so long
Not much time left as she's leaving by the 4th Feb
Will be missing her a lot
She's not feeling very well
So we decided to eat something healthier
Like Dragon-i
For her good
I also don't wish to see my dear friend fall a sick
When she needs to stay in Sydney alone soon

I rush to pyramid just after my class
Then I saw Yan's car parking in front of the lift door
And there's another parking space near there
So I decided to take that parking
There's a BM parking in front of me
Then Lucy said: "There are a lot of BM recently."
I nod then I read the number plate
It looks so familiar
"Wey Raymond's car la"
"Oh ya"
"Call them and see"

We all end up having dinner all together in Dragon-i
Eating Xiu Long Pao & Ramen
What a full dinner
2 Xiu Long Pao
5 Ramen
2 Side Dishes
We are really full
Didn't really finish our foods

Sis & Ray is rushing somewhere to buy things
So they left just after the dinner
We went to walk around cause we are too full
Went to G2000 to see how many point that guy got
OMG, I can't even give him a pass
Ray how could you said he is leng chai?

On the other hand Yan is looking where to have our dessert
Wanted to eat Ice-cream fondue
But Poh said she don't really like chocolates & ice-cream
So we end up in Waffle World eating waffle

3v3