Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tai Pao Is Back


Being asked to go yum cha with Tong Hao, Peter, they all in Murni
In the middle of chit chat I saw Tai Pao
Wow, so surprise to see her
It's been so long we didn't meet
Almost one year time
Quite miss her actually
I keep on asking Tong Hao when is she back
Kept on telling me don't know
Now we are the last to know

Things change
Many things happened in this one year time
She keep on ask us to tell story to her
But our story is followed by episode
That's why it is hard to tell in one day
Long story
So she join in our Cheryl episode 20
I think she dun really know what we are talking about
As she said Cheryl talks too fast

But it's great to know that she's back
Still talks so loud and so funny la her
Don't dare to bring her to restaurant
Only can go mamak
Even in mamak also a lot of people stares at us
Although we used to it before she left Malaysia
Last night step on my sandals and hurt my feet in front of Murni
So embarrass
But had a great time
Welcome back Pao
3v3