Wednesday, November 29, 2006

cArt bAck In dA hOUs3

hey yoyo....!!!!! iM baCk!!!!! cArt is baCk iN dA hOusE!!!!!!!!! ...hahaha
!
tues morning called up the agent ask got anyjob for me!!! she said yes so tues nite.... i drove all the way from taiping to kl... just for the interview in wed morning 10 am.! i start my journy at 750pm and i raech kl ar 950pm..!!!! kind da fast la... but i only speed 14o km/h la.....hehe.... when after tapah.... i 180km/h ad la... not all the way la....
it takes me 2 hours to reach.. wow.. finally i can highlight the Chun car ad...!!!! BMW, Merc, Accord... wakakka... so fun.. but when i reach home my heart beat was so so so fast n scare..... hand shaking..!!! damb.... so scary.... i think back...!!!! hahaa.....
in the highway...... when i was in ipoh., there is a Proton Savvy, highlighted me wan me to give way.. i ad drive 160 ad... he still can over take me..... can someone tell me izzit savvy tht powerful???? damn scary.!!!! i dirve 180 to chase back end up i got him n i keep on increase my speed to 200km/h ...[ its so scary and so so so not stable for Vios for my fren who driving Vios.. pls dont try] only can win him........ i wonder why Savvy so powerful its only 1.2 ! [ i only play with him a short while la i also scare i die la]
wed morning went for interview.. i park my car in Time Square then took Monorail the UOA building..!!!! walk like shit.. i damb long time dint walk ad....... and i long time dint take public transport la... alwasy get lost ahhaa.. so shy la!! luckily got my fren lead me on the phone! thanxk man!!!!! but ended up i cant get the job coz i dont feel like working for only Rm 28 per day... and only work for 5 to 9 pm ...!!! waste my time!!!!

-[cart]-