Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ss2 dAY oUT

pRetty WeNa aND caRter.... ahhaa iN ISLAND cAfe..... craping... hanging out to waste time .. coz tht day after hand up our Consumer Behavior final AssignMEnt... streSS.. so went to SS2 to relax.......... kind of happening over there....


tHIs 2 Girls... haih... terrible la susah la talk about then.... headache ad... so scary... tht day bully me kao kao... take my wallet...... cubit my leg....took my hp away.... such a bad girl.... one MS COW another is MS Datin Go, both also powderful person scare la... dont ever TAK CHUI them lo... u wil die badly.... 死得很难看 ahhaha.... sorry boss... play play only.. dont kil me ok im too young to die.... [ dont eat HOT DOG too much la.. not good...]


mR peT3r... funny guy.... our TAI LOU 大老... his look very firece 1..... but..... when u know him... god... totally different from wat u think... kakakak.. sorry peter ... no heart feeling ok.....dont kill me too i know i too weak in this gruop... im just a sand on the floor..... i feel like something missing there... where is our TAI KAH JIE??? cHeryl????my MA MA leh?????


eventually.. this is me .. the leng chai...

wakkakakaka blek... perasan la me......... but still ok la. rite......

wakkakakakak

oh my god i Bull SHit too much ad... i got to end here la...... chao !!!

-[cart]-