Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Sharpener Case

What is this? Yes, it's a sharpener. Why is it appearing in our blog? Kel I'm sure you know why.

In what situation do you think 'sex' is a taboo topic and in what situation one can talk about this topic?
This is the question we discuss in OB class today on the topic of sex & romance in the work place.

Everyone is free to give opinion. Then one of my classmate said there are a lot of male workers actually use words to relate things to the 'sex' topic. For example, a male worker wanted to borrow a sharpener from a female worker, but the way he ask sounds like this:
Hey, can I borrow your sharpener because your sharpener's hole is bigger...
Then another classmate doesn't understand what this phares means (I think he is pretending) so he ask for further explaination from my tutor, after listening to the explaination he actually said something but I forgot what he said, after that kel suddenly pops up a sentence "he want to see the real sharpener hole." The class laugh. Hahaha!

Dirty jokes are hard to explain exactly in words but if you were there, you'll understand and laugh.

3v3