Saturday, September 30, 2006

fARkING dAY...~!


29 sept!!!! is my worse day!!!!! damn fark up.!!!! around 6 smth in the afternoon after picking up my sis from work in section 14... n im heading back to subang...! in the roundabout near ss2 or SIN CIEW YIT POH there! the traffic is very bad... jam n stuck , not moving at all.... i stuck in the jam from 709 pm to 755 pm.... without any movement! n btw tht time my car horn start to horn non stop.. i dont give a fuck.. coz it is so so so so tired n i was so so hungry...! then the traffic start to move abit... untill my turn to the roundabout.... stuck again!!!! n i wait n wait n wait suddenly 1 lorry driver came down from his lorry n come to my car knock my window... n ask me where i wan to go??( fuck u la.. u cant see the jam in tht roundabout u think i wan to stuck in the jam ar muther fucker) he ask me to move n let him go..!!! pls... u think u drive lorry i scare u ar ... wan to gaduh u come la......u embarrass me infornt so many cars. n ppl strat to think im the 1 who make the traffic stuck......... infornt of my car there is a black myvi who dowan to move since got space infornt his car... n i m pist n start to horn again!!! n he only move abit....... n im not stupid i suddenly turn WILD.... n drive like crazy bull.!!!! n start to folo ppls car very near.... i dont care u wan to wheck me or wat i was so so so so pist in the car,...... end up i took other way back to subang....

lorry driver.... if u think u can manage to control the traffic.. dont become lorry driver lah.. become police traffic.... u this type of ppl... NEVER GO TO SCHOOL...(muther farker)..... i curse u everyday last back home to buka puasa shit u..... n black myvi.. yest im driving a normal sedan car... if im driving storm... ur myvi will become kancil ................ curse u as well....!!!!!everyweek car broke down..!!!!! i never so pist in my lifetime be4.......... so geram......

[ sorry if it is too rude over here.... coz im too... HENG ad... ]

-[cart]-