Sunday, June 05, 2011

daily random post

First i would like to ask wat is the definition of FRIENDSHIP? My answer to this question is :
1) Networkin
2) A member to party with , dinner with , or others...
3) A member that to share things with ( Depends on ppl)

BUT..... in real world.....FRIENDSHIP means:
1) Take advantage on u
2) Back steps u
3) Golden finger ( 金手指)- Betray u
4) Fake in front of u but behind you is other stories.
5) Stalked you in FB and then out there create stories.
6) and many more...... just cant think of any now as i just HATE tht kind da ppl now..!!! ( Solutions: Boycott)


Lately i really face some " drama" in my life, and i don like to be one of the actors in the " drama" so pls don involve me in. appreciate if possible stop telling me all the things, as if i know means im involve in. Why so frens are meant to be USED? ahaha where are all the boundaries? where are all the bother-lines? why human tend to take advantage on frens ? Just wonder why??
Any how i am done with my job as a frens, and this is how far i can go. So don expect more things from me... haha. sorry to said this but i have no choice to stay away from all this.

Second thing i wanna share that life is getting shorter and more risky as we can see the world is not healthy now, so i think u guys know wat i mean. As this is my thinking so now i just do wat i wan and do wat i happy with. Now i'll focus more on my work and i don fucking care wat is happening around me..... as long as i can get wat i wan and achieve my goals and im happy enough. The rest...... few words to them " FUCK U NO TIME, Entertain no MORE"

Commitment getter higher, so i need to work harder and impress my boss with my performance. although i know Friends are important to us, i used to place frens in my No2 list but no longer as some people are making me felt (_________). no words can key in. But some frens are really awesome to me.......and they are TRUE FRENS..... hugss.. muacks.... ( U know who u are). Love ya.


besides, found this song randomly and i inlove with it now...


Enjoy it..... relaxing beat....

-c a r t -