Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1 Jun 2011 brand new start again

1 Jun 2011 is another brand new start for me.. from sales team transfer to marketing team and handling digital marketing........

Thanks to all the sales team ppl, u guys really help me out alot tough me alot of things and i do learn alot and see alot of things as well.. hahah. My manager really a good and nice person, honestly i never see tht kind da good manager before....he is AWESOME.. hahah

In sales team i see alot diff ppl and i see alot ppl with different thinking and diff point of view, so i need to use diff skills to approach them. but now in marketing team and i need to learn and apply different skills and knowledge. so is a hard time for me again for few months in order to get things up into the right track. scarify is a MUST in order to learn and pick things up quick. I dunno how long i need to take and how hard is this road, but i 've made this decision and i have to walk and move on.
again i have to start from 0 and learn all over again...!!!!!!
WISH ME LUCK my dear frens.........

-c a r t-