Saturday, October 09, 2010

lost my direction

Recently, i've no idea wat m i doing. everyday same doing the same routine work everyday try to force myself to be happy n get into my job. im happy with my job, but i just don understand why i work in such company... sigh. i 've enough of all this shit that they gave me. working in an un-organize company is really killing me, i have to said i learn nth new, and now drop a huge " shit" let the down line clean up the shits... sigh... im stress with my job, i love my job but i hate the task, the management, toally... messed.

Telling myself to ignore all the shit and just continue to walk this journey but the road is getting more and more worse, cant see any benefits towards me. guess i should stop this and start a new journey before i get " KILLED". admit that im stupid, received others offer but i rejected as i though i can fight this " war" but too bad the "war" will only have " failure" rather then " success". so guess is time to let it go and walk a new road, parents been telling me to let go and stop doing " Charity", but i told them i still can fight for it.. too bad guess now it come to the end.

Hope wat ever things or decision that i made is correct. pray hard........ good bless pls.

There is smth missing in my life, but i have to face it as well.....missing someone that you know u cant get it is really........ *speechless* anyhow i still wanna tell u I MISS U .

- c a r t-