Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hot weather

Last Sunday, weather is too hot.. untill smth happened. see pics below and u know why.
I just light up the burner like how usually i light up and then went off to bed, but this time i really crazy... i wake up and than down to living watch series and than came up and shower than only i notice... my wall..... and the glass.. and get scolded from my sis , which i nearly burn down my house. gosh kind da scary also.. but thank god nth happen . just replace the glass and wash off the stain, and back to normal.

see how dark is this burner... canot fully remove the stain. sigh .. wasted my money
And the big big hole that crack.. i wonder how does this happen. got no idea.

the Burned stain on the wall, but luckily can wash off... else my head will be chop off from my dad.


no matter how hard i try to clean, yet still the same... sob soband this is after replace and clean up..........

Lesson learned , never burn this again when sleeping or smth.. just burn on the floor mayb.. LOL....... and im BANNED from using tht from my sis and some1...... so have to choice... got to find out other way ... MAYA is way too expansive ( the green flower).

-c a r t-