Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Interesting Story to tell

Dear frens........ i know it might be abit Lame but i just wanna share with u guys........
Last week i went gym with my sis as usual... and got this Old Uncle..... who kind da old ad... for me he is like 50 end... but u know wat... here is the Interesting 1.... when i went to toilet and pee, this uncle folo me into the toilet and stand beside me and pee also ... as normal i don anything will happen also.. but u know wat... he just stand beside me and see me pee and see my " Little Cart"... gosh.. i give him Helll Look and said " Hello, wat the hell" to him than he also no reaction untill i finished pee..... gosh.. pressure..

After out from toilet... he just folo where i went .. i do this machine he just beside me... so untill i suspect ad i tell my sis... and my sis just grab me like her bf... than he don bother... folo and just at both of us..... i guess he very Abnormal.......

Than, i went to shower and sis keep telling me to becareful.. don get rape by uncle... LOL...... i went shower room and saw him looking around i guess he is looking for me.. than i quickly change to other cubical to shower luckily he din notice me... gosh.... safe!!!

After shower i went out to the counter and tell the worker there.. they ask me to notice if this things happen again... just grab him to the front desk... let him kena....

TODAY..... went gym as usual with sis and C C.... than suddenly saw a innocent guy sitting in the front desk counter... and looks very scare.. than i don bother anything la.. untill i went in the gym my fren told me to becareful coz " WOLF" is there and he just so call "rape" a innocent guy who sitting outside there..... he is just 18 years old ... pity la... dunno izzit his " first time" gave out ad... LOL

I wondering who is tht " wolf" ..... din know.... is tht stupid Old Uncle again... Mahai.. he so fucking desperate meh..... TFK in the Steam Room than he push tht Innocent boy and BLOWJOB for tht boy... oh my god.... YUCKS lo.. tht boy canot do anything as tht Uncle duno how to make tht boy canot move at all.... only scream... pity him..!!!

Finally, he get caught and im SAFE... hahaha no more ppl disturb me in the gym.... but hope he really Terminated from gym la... else i need to see him again.!!!!! hate to see his fucking horny face.....!!!!

Wonder how to TFK in Steam ROom... so hot there .... he really the man.... HAM SAP MAN!!!!!!

Pray hard he don appear in gym again, else he disturb me again i m so gonna kick his dick!

- c a r t-