Monday, October 19, 2009

hey hey!

sorry all readers... i got no time to blog tis month... really a busy month after prom nite.... exam and assign all coming.... i have to finish it asap!!!

im having fever and flu now.. but yet i still need to rush all my assign tht got to hand up this coming friday! wish me luck all ppl.!!!!!!

ok mayb i can tell some story here..... working in a group is good that can share all the works... but i tell u wat.. for me i guess working in a group can kill me... ahahha mayb im not tht kind da person who got patient to wait... but i have 2 group, a diff group mate for diff subject..... and this 2 group also bring me problem..... one is too over selfish too " Kira" ad... do too much things ad than dowan to do end up get scolded from him " Stupid" i know im stupid but nonit to remind me!!

The worse is he scold my other 2 group mate, he scold the 2 girls without giving face..... they are girl u know... pls respect abit la... and the worse is he scold my fren " TA MA DE".. why la u have to greet ppl's mother... ppl's mother dint step on u also...... haha!!

Second 1.... sigh.... everyday MIA in coll..... ask her to come do assign she last min only tell canot make it... end up all ppl go coll just for meeting but canot make it...... coz lack of 1. the other prob is... she din do her work at all.. din even bother to hand up the assign.... i know she is lazy but pls don drag my whole assign into drain.... i dowan to fail any sub this sem.... so yesterday i have to burn mid nite oil even im sick to complete her part... and this morning she turn up and say she wan to do! gosh...... why this sem everything canot go smoothly??? sigh..!!!!!

Anniversary coming soon....... what kind of anniversary?? hhah... lover? or??????? Stay Tune for the answer........ ( if i remember to blog about tis la... if not pls remind me)


-c a r t-