Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya weekend..... happy bday to my mom and my cousin!

Last weekend, during raya... back hometown to celebrate my mom and cousin Bday........ the traffic really bad! but im excited to go back as is my mom bday..... hahahha bought a cake from Sunway and bring it back to hometown for mom!
Saturday morning wake up, go tesco buy some food to cook for nite party in my house with all my relatives.... hahaha traffic in taiping is really bad......


Stupid dog disturbing in the kitchen


yummyyyyy...

Carter's own made macaroni potato egg with cheese... wakkakaka

and my notti younger cousin!




she will never stop down, super hyper active... and my sis also no energy to play with her


my mom and my cousin ( god sister) bday....... my other cousin face become like tht coz i think i scolded her so she turn out like tht... wkakaka muka masam.. !!!!

-c a r t-

Happy Bday to Mummy and Cousin! Love ya mom!