Monday, August 24, 2009

things that keep in my mind!

Recently, i've been pushing myself to change back to the LAST TIME carter ( which is more frenly, not giving "hell look" to ppl, more patient, and won that easily get angry). but things just don allow me! i cant blame ppl i can blame environment, no ppl i can blame just to blame myself. i need to control my temper.... serious shit i need to..!

But, i wonder izzit my temper or wat.... i have a fren who kind da close with me when i first enter to Sunway Coll... she is frenly ( i guess) and sometimes helpful. Due to she is my senior, i been asking her to send me her assign as a reference coz i got no idea about it! i've been asking her like 1 mth plus ad but TOTALLY NO REPLY AT ALL..... m i invisible? humph.... MSN problem??? BZ? or smth? humph.... ok i ask her fren.. and her fren give me reply " Oh the assign is in my PC, but i need time to find it," tht's all !!!! since u are using ya pc izzit very hard to find it out???? guess this is call selfish! when they need helps im there for them, but now i need help, give me all kind da lame excuses! good..... take advantage on me??? ahaha is ok....... i earn credit!

Life is all about BITCH? well i guess Coll life need to be BITCH! guess i need to learn how to be bitch in coll!!!!! last week i borrowed my notes to " some1" photocopy and SOme1 said will return me when SOME1 finished photocopy, and today went to lecture, i ask for my notes, tht SOme1 said: " oh i din borrow from u, i din take ur notes not me!" AND THAT'S ALL...... than SOME1 just act nth and listen to lecture, but the poor boy ( me) just sit there without notes!!!!! and with frustrated mood!

I've learn smth today, whenever ppl borrow notes from me i will just said " oh the other of ya frens have it i need to use it" tht's it! else ppl think im a easy Bully kind da ppl? sorry to do this but i have no choice and don ever step my tail, frens who know me well they will know wat happen when ppl step my tail! ( gosh, m i suppose to change and erase this attitude?? need time)

Than, i got 1 fren who are facing groupmate problem. she receive a sms from her groupmate and she show it to me, n i read it, " sorry to said this to u but i don like ur attitude and u are very harsh to me, hope u don mind and change ur attitude" why the hell on earth this feller send this kind da sms to this girl? and did he think of himself when he sent out this sms? did he do work? did he contribute anything to the group? well let me tell u wat kind da ppl he is, Last sem he is my groupmember where don turn up for meeting and just giving me a lot of excuses that he is very bz, but i cant even see him in the lecture or class! AWESOME rite. and i ask him to do part of the assign he go called my other fren who in my group to do! now he comment about ppl's attitude. physical mentally retarded !

I really need to cool myself down...... i really on FIRE with all this kind da things! why is that real working life and coll life is diff? i've been working for sometimes but i din really over come with this, mayb i take my job seriously so i don mind ppl over step me but in coll coz we get the same benefits why must i let ppl over step me???

-c a r t-