Monday, August 24, 2009

another story of LIFE is a bitch!


how m i suppose to start??? humph!! every1 do have their own life..... and im that kind da person who don bother about ur life, coz tht's ya own life... but why do ppl wan to bother about others??? get ur own life pls.... stop bothering about wat's ppl doing now, who is his X, or XX or XXXXXX partner! u are not my love 1, if u are u got the right to know but u ARE NOT!!!!!!!

u wanan know my story or my life?? just come and look and ask me... ok i will tell u, but don BITCH behind me and come tell me.. someday i will prof it to u!!!! PAPARAZZI? wow!!!! since when im a celebrity? Paris Hilton? David Beckham? guess im Nick CARTER, and i need to copy LADY GAGA mv ad... paparazzi but i will come out with my own! " Paparazzi, POKE UR FACE"!

Just ask me if u wanna know my things don do extra work, wanan prof me smth? save it! no wondering recently keep on calling me keep on msg me....... hahah!!!! well im not a BITCH so i cant BITCH with u!!!!

Let me tell u smth here... i do have limitation, don over my limitations ok! think i will kind enough to invite u to join me club???? hahah!!!!! NOT IN THE LIST sorry! Guest list FULL! haha!

I din bother about u so pls don bitch my things ok.......... but thank you for making me like a celebrity with paparazzi around to bitch me! hahahah so happy!!!



Hey you, i got thing to tell u.........
FUCK U ASSHOLE! U DESERVE THIS FROM ME!


-c a r t-