Tuesday, June 23, 2009

sorry to hear this from my fren!

yesterday went out with my hometown fren from Perak. She call me in a sudden ask me to teman her in Starbucks Center Point!

Kind da long never meet her up, so u know when frens meet up sure gossip alot. haah! and she told me smth tht i really shock.! one of my fren used to be very stable in financial problem, even his family are stable too..... but suddenly heard from my fren tht his family facing some financial problem.... untill have to sell cars and etc..... im so sad to hear about tht.....

Seriously, economic nowadays really bad... but according to Roy Walker, he said tht this economic crisis is just nth..... recover soon... but i don think so lo...!!!!!

Need to work more and save more$ ad..... i dowan get into trouble...!!!! Pray hard every1 will be fine and alright with their financial planning!!!!!

-c a r t-