Thursday, June 21, 2007

A SpeciaL & ReLaXinG Day

Today I'm having HRM final exam, it's my last paper for the semester.

It's hard but it's the last paper so I'm quite looking forward to get over it.

Felt released after coming out from the examination hall.

Called Tong Hao to come college to discuss about the enrollment.

Surprisingly darling Alby came with him.

I came out early cause I've scratched everything in my mind for it, nothing more to write.

Kel & Lucy both are still in the hall, not out yet.

Soon they all came out.

Then we start our discussion.

Didn't realise that we used 1 hour to discuss the enrollment thing.


Feel like singing K but the time is abit late so we decided to go another day.

We send Alby back to take his car cause he wanted to go home to study.

Pity we all holiday he need to sit for exams.

After that we went SP to find some food.

I've not been eating since morning.

Went to Lemon Grass to have our dinner.

Then Tong Hao went Google shopping.

Lucy pregnancy pain, need to take a seat, so she went out and sit.

She ask Kel to treat her Baskin Robin so that her pain will stops.

Another surprice case, Kel treat us Baskin Robin.

We felt so happy!!

This is the first time Kel treat us for so long we've know him.

I think got 4 years.


We ordered Citrus+Green Tea+World Class Chocolate.
Yummy!! Yummy!!
It looks delicious.

Thanks Kel you looks so good in this photo.
And very handsome.
Hehe!!!
Gone, it's gone. After eating Lucy said she got no more stomach pain.
Hahaha!!!
Cute Lucy!!

~3v3~