Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Group Study!!!!! for Final Exam


See how serious we are studying!!! hahaha... ( fake 1 all pretending 1) ...... 06-06-07 this afternoon .. lucy kel eve all come my house to do Finance Intro Revision!!!! and we all totally LOST.. dunno how to get the solution!!!! so pist.,!!!!!


BUT

Suddenly i think of my Mom's Fried Chicken!!! so i take it out and share with all my buddies!!!haha...!!!!! Yummy!!!!!!




I cant Tahan ad



so i eat first...!!! they all stil shy shy .... Shy eat urself lo.!!!! i strat la!!!



Second Story!!








This is the ordinary me!!!! ok.......

But there is a Magic later...........

Who is this bear bear guy???? look so familiar!!! hahaha......... this k3L help me to deco me into this bear ... so hot la..!!!!!!! but yet still funny

another Pose with K3L... hahaha.... oh my godz!!!!! this is so not me........

After study....... all of us very stress and depress so we decided to go Cheras pasar malam for a walk and i spen around 50 bucks in nite market..!!! ghosh get scolded from mom....hha.....!!!!!

Again...!!!! we still need to study tomolo!!!! sucks.!!! i hate study..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!! DEPRESS ar...!!!!!

-[cart]-