Monday, August 28, 2006


Sunday(27-08-06), early in the morning at 7 am..... i accompany my frens to Shangari-LA hotel to join the World Dancing competition, they are 1 of the competitors..... n by 745 i reach there!!! it was so so so many ppl in the hotel...all the dancer with nice hair, make up, dress...... WOW!!! n i got the chance to see them rehealsel be4 the competition!!! it is so so so cool!!!! how i wish im one of them!

in the hotel ball room ... i saw alot leng lui n leng chai!!! make me feel like wanna go home!
wkakaka... around 11 i decided to go back home sleep ....

at 230 pm my fren call me up n told me tht they cant enter the final... so they can leave now n going towards KLCC for shopping! so end up i went there with them......

BUT THEN....... edmund who is one of my frens n oso 1 of the dancer, told me tht still got final round n we can go in n watch 4 free.. so from 7 pm onwards we ad in the hotel ball room!!! the enviroment is crowded n all the dancer from diff country is getting ready to perform...

the first pic is the world dance club perform... god i really like their hip hop dance..!!! it was cool!!!! so jealous they can dance so well......so YENG lah.....
hahahaa

this is my frens who join the dance competition!


i really hope 1 day i can become 1 of them.....
ahhaha.....
so cool ar!
but then it is really tired being a dancer....
hahaha


-caRt-