Tuesday, August 29, 2006

An Act of Kindness

Today just when I reach college's parking lot, it's crowded with cars. Some of the car is moving out and then the guy which in his car in front of me was pointing somewhere behind, just when I'm wondering what he's trying to tell me, he moves his car towards mine and highlighted me, then stop beside me. I opened my window and he told me there was a parking in front. So, I thanked him and park my car.

In my heart I was thinking, wow its so kind of him, although his act of kindness might be nothing to him but to me it symbolise something good to meet such a kind person in the beginning of my day.

The reason why I have such a feeling on his act of kindness is because I've meet many kinds of rude people, unmoral people and being treated so rudely in my life. After that I'll wonder, how would this kind of rude people still surviving in this century. Some of them are even fall in the service industry such as cab driver and etc. I wish I will never meet this kind of people again.

That's the act of kindness that impress me today. =)

3v3