Monday, September 26, 2011

Aug and Sept 2011

it's been some time i never update , well honestly i'm bz with my work n my personal things. lately lots of things keep bugging me and also alot things keep bothering me. mood swing n swing due to all this but i have to stay strong n keep positive, else i dunno wat will happen to me.. hahah. got to save up money to fill up all my commitment..... this is LIFE>.. haha

Frens of mine ask me before, wat is the point of living in this world where she felt this world is nth to her, she don deserve to be here. things don work accordingly to wat she wan. i've no idea wat to tell her and comfort her but just tell her to see and think positive else another head line story in newspaper.. haha

Besides, sister engagement dinner last month and nth much about tht.... During this month, lots of open house to attend with my boss, which is a good time for me to know all my working partner and also others label ppl. im not a big fans of malay food.. so i not really enjoy but some malay food are really awesome.. ahhah


Warner + Universal + Sony Digital team


Ben_Ryan_Cart.... dinner in Ikea, where Ryan back from Spore


Joe Brooks EP

Sony pretty mama and pretty coll.. haha

i've nth to do during nite time and so traffic light casing for my Iphone n my BB

Back in hometown

Mooncake festival..... in BU

Miss this so much, my lovely buddies.

Hometown buddies in sis engagement dinner.