Saturday, August 21, 2010

the big big change

it's been sometimes i stop writing, and i don have much time to spend at home... morning working, after work then gym or sometimes back home rest.. than nite time online for while and sleep. everyday doing the same things, weekend just stay at home clean house and sunday sometimes hangout with frens.....

Ever since i grad and step into working world i felt that 24 hours sometimes nt enough for me....but sometimes i hope time can run faster.

Frens one by one leaving me, working, study.... and im stil in malaysia. sigh... but is ok i got to learn and over come all this....but sometimes i felt that alone at home is fun... no ppl disturb me, just sit in front of Pc and TV, enjoying my life...

working is really really not as fun as i though, stress pressure and others making me realllyy... crazzzyyyy.... and i really must learn how to be cruel and strong, enough of letting ppl take advantage on me.... no more mr nice guy.

Last month, i sprain my backbone and until today still pain, is really hard for me to go gym and move around... acting like an old uncle walk like an old uncle... sigh... when only it can recover... been taking alot alot of diff medicine but still canot fully recover, sigh......

Although i'm facing the big changes in my life, but im happy with it and i can learn and grow from this situation.

-c a r t-