Sunday, December 21, 2008

tHanks to ALL my beloved Frens for the present and the wishes and the PARTy

This is all my present.!!!!!!!! thanks guys.. love it


Special Bday cake .. hah amy first time with BIG APPLE...



My Custom made bday cake.!!! baby Taz...

The 5 bitches ... haha

Thanks to my buddies for the dinner on Friday..... love u guys... u guys are really warm.... hahaha... thanks alot alot alot... so many years we still tegether! not bad! hahaha thanks.!

hence i wanna thanks to all my lepak kaki and my LR gang.!!!!! thanks for the party, u guys really make me super HIGH in the club and K.O in the club... haahah but it's was really really fun.. thanks... and also the present......


and thanks to some1 who spen me a very nice dinner.... thanks.....

Lastly, to all my frens who wishes me in Facebook, Friendster and SMS. Thank you thank you.!!!! too many of them i cant reply 1 by 1. so i m here to thanks u guys.!!! u are great.





Gift from XIAO FANG... hahahha
-[c a r t]- 21-12-2008