Wednesday, January 16, 2008

so so so so TRUE

The outcome of your latest project is still uncertain right now, but this should not make you feel nervous at all. If you don't know what is going to happen, then why not choose to believe that everything will work out just fine? Positive thinking not only makes you feel better, it can help influence the energy around you. So visualize the best case scenario, and feel at ease about how things will evolve. You'll set the stage for a very happy outcome.



ok..... this detail i get from Frenster ..... as shown below
Friendster Horoscope for January 17, 2008
Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)
it's kind da true tht...... the horoscope really can read my mind... unbelievable... not the first time ad... but do i really need to be relax and not to think about the prob tht im facing??? well.... I CANT......
i just feel like this is end of me...... every things now come to the end..........
Air-steward????? this is my dream.... but.... do u think my parents will let me go with my dreams??? haha..~!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!
~
My fren who works in Dubai Airlines....... she works for 1 year... and she manage to buy 1 House in Mutiara Damansara and she is driving Nissan 350Z Fairlady.~!!! oh my god....... she said every month income it's from 8K to 13K..... depends how u long u fly.... well i think about tht be4... since my parents wants me to earn my own living expenses... well... why not give a try.. no harm rite..~!!
~
things making me crazy for few days..... rushing here and there is just like a mad cow with no direction...... sitting in front of PC with blanked mind... doing nth there..~!!!day dreaming wat should i do???? end my life just like tht.???? cry for no reasons? think of my parents and family??? tht make my life more worse! life do have ups and downs!! but why in year 2008 and when im just 21st years old... everything go down down down............god... pls help me out wit this... ya it's my mistake of creating this prob... but i admitted it's my mistake.!!!!plzzzz show me the way....i'm lost!!! lost in the middle of no where which i cant do any future decision... and push me to the end of the road!!! i'm awake now..~!!!! but it's too late!!!!!!
Pray hard...!!!!! how m i gonna think positive where all probs comes out at the same time.??? wow... life sucks!
~
i think it's time for me to come out and face the society out there.!!!! and it's time to learn how to earn money!!! let's face the consequences tht i created!!!!!!!!! frens out there.... pray hard for me.!!!! i need u guys support!!! i cant stand anymore!!!!!
~
The Very UseLEss HopeLEss :
-[c a r t]-