Thursday, November 08, 2007

Random post


ok this pic i dunno why when i back to hometown, i found it in my hometown PC... oh my god,,~!!! she is so........... 80s,
And this Ah Poh..... i still remember tht the spec is actually from Michelle..... and this pic taken during foudation time... dunno how long ad... miss tht moment la....
haha~!!! SEE i got All Cheryl faces in my hometown PC..... this pic taken when having holiday in TPG with 206cc hahaa..~!! i miss tht car... too bad my face not in this pic......


Why is this girl in Men's Toilet??? can some 1 tell me??? wahhalakakakaka in genting toilet.... WAN TO KNOW WHO IS THIS GIRL CAN ASK ME.... ok


=========================================================







Ok..... this pic makes me think of tht time in SS15 no internet no PC..... so pity... at home~!!!! tht time Carter look so Innocent...

Dunno who took this pic....... and i look so SO HAI... and i miss my hair..~!!!!









This Pinky boy.... oh my god is 2005 Carter.... wakkaka.......... da hair so long... not like now...~!! haih...~!!!!!!

---------->





===============================================================

Another same Post diff Location~!!!


In PG with HH they all.........
In One U toilet....... Again Mirro image

hahahahaha.. i realise i like to take pic in toilet... wakkakak~!!!


-[c a r t]-