Saturday, March 03, 2007

Keep Going On


My mobile rings.
It's Tammy's sis.
She ask me am I free at that moment.
I thought she wanted to ask me out.
Surprisingly she ask me to rescue Tammy.
Alby and him meet snatch thefts in Subang.
She's worrying what's going in Taiping.
So she ask me is it okay to give a hand.
Then called up Lucy and we went.
I wonder where is the Police Station.
It's small that's why I didn't notice it.
It's beside Galaxy.
When we walk in the Police Station.
There were so many Police chit-chatting around.
I guess they are planning of some Operasi later.

What happened to them?
Here's the story.
Alby went to find Tammy for dinner.
When Tammy walk out he saw a silver Kelisa.
And he felt weird.
So he went back to lock the house gate as there's no one in the house.
That car got no number plate behind.
He even copied down the number of that car.
Then they went to have their dinner in Asia Cafe.
This car is following them so near.
So Alby just let them cut in front.
Who knows.
They stopped them in front.
Bring parang knife out.
Broke the driver's side mirror.
Point the knife to them.
So they give them whatever they want.
Mobile, ring, car keys, money....
Alby got hurt a little by his knife.
2 Chinese man in their late 20s.
Actually they had stop at Tammy's house for the whole day.
A student living opposite told them after this incident.

Luckily nothing serious happened to them.
Just some material stuff.
There are lots of cases which took away victim's life.
Alby looks very stable although he got hurt.
Tammy heartbreaks of losing his wallet and everything inside.
He felt scared to live in Subang now.
Snatch thefts is everywhere even in Australia.
Just keep going.
Everything will turns out better soon.
Rainbows always comes after the storm.
This incident makes you a smarter person in the future.
I hope their hard feelings on this incident will recover soon.
To all my friends be extra careful when you are out be street smart.
3v3